Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic
life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust.
Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye
protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of
soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical
advice/attention. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container
to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Cedrol methyl ether,
Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde. May produce an